We are a modern and fully equipped medical centre in Penang, Malaysia providing a full range of medical and hospital services. Our dedicated medical team is well trained and ever ready to serve – to ensure a pleasant experience, comfortable stay and speedy recovery for our patients. Our motto conveys our principal objective: to ensure that our patients are cared for with the highest standard at affordable rates.
Our services include, among others, 24-hour accident and emergency services, evening paediatric and Obstetrics & Gynaecology (O&G) clinics, 24-hour ambulance service, surgeries including laparoscopic surgeries, ICU, physiotherapy, day surgery, endoscopies, maternity and neonatology, imaging, laboratory and pharmacy services.
Services and Facilities
At Tanjung Medical Centre, we offer various services to our patients because we are committed to creating a healthy community for everyone.
Our efficient, skillful and quick-thinking team responds promptly to the needs of our patients in any situation.
Fully-functional wards and laboratories are equipped with the latest technology and medical resources to provide help and care thus ensuring a stronger chance of healing and recovery. For the convenience of patients and visitors, public telephones are also available at each floor of the hospital.Our list of hospital and medical services include:
• Accident & Emergency on-call 24 hours, including a round-the-clock
• Daycare / Day Surgery
• Diagnostic imagings
• Ear, nose and throat surgery
• ECG / Stress ECG
• Endoscopies including bronchoscopy
• Endoscopic and laparoscopic surgeries
• Executive health screenings
• Fluoroscopies, Ultrasound including Colour Doppler and 4D, spiral CT Scan, ..portable X-Ray, C-ARM, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
• General medicine
• General surgery
• Geriatric, Rehabilitative and Convalescent Centre
• Laboratory services including blood banking
• Modern operating theatres, labour rooms and recovery room
• Nursery / Neonatal ICU
• Obstetrics and gynaecology, including evening clinics
• Paediatrics and neonatology.
• Physio-therapy and sport injury department with
..the latest and state of the art equipments
• Specialist outpatients clinics
473 Jalan Burma
10350 Penang, Malaysia
Tel: 604-226 2323 (Hunting Lines)
Fax: 604-229 9008
Content and Photographs courtesy of Tanjung Medical Group